Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: EWS64 & Cubase 5: Audio recording delay

  1. #1
    Inactive Member beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Hello,

    I have great problems to use the EWS with Cubase 5. My audio recordings are not in sync. In Cubase 3.7 I don't have this problems.
    When I make changes in the audio-preferences menu in Cubase e.g. the the block-size, sometimes it works perfect for the first recording. But on next time I record, it's out of sync again.
    Has anybody an idea or a solution fixing this problem?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Christos's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2000
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    go buy another card!i have the same problems in vst32.in 3.72 version the solution was the"enable only during playback"button,but it seems it doesn't work well in vst32.ASIO is a very bad driver,so you have three choices:1.try win2000{at least asio works better there but with some bugs}2.wait for better drivers{they'll be ready about 2010}3.go bye a new card{enough is enough}.

    ------------------
    Dream harder!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •